We recently shot our latest campaign in Palm Springs. The desert location surrounded by palm trees and mountains is one of the most iconic destinations in California.
Inspired by old hollywood glamour, we shot on location at a historic estate that has not been touched since the 1950's - all of the furniture and homewares were original. It is rumoured that Frank Sinatra used to attend parties at the estate, the crew felt like we were stepping back in time.
WHERE TO EAT
A romantic restaurant on the historic Carey Grant estate. Beautiful food and service with fire pit and fairy lights in a quaint courtyard.
This very cool hotel with interiors by Jonathan Adler is a great spot for an alfresco brunch (Norma's) and celebrity spotting.
THINGS TO DO
- Day Spas (we love La Quinta where Louvelle is stocked)
- The healing mineral waters of Desert Hot Springs
- Mid century modern home tours during modernism week or Do it yourself Coloured Doors Tour
- Aerial Tram for a view over the whole valley
- Cool off in your pool
- Hiking in the Coachella Valley and Joshua Tree National Park
- Coachella valley music festival
WHERE TO STAY
Our friends at Adore magazine have done a round up of the fabulous hotels you can stay at in Palm Springs.
Swimwear: Une Piece, Karla Coletto at Pam Pam Swim, Ephemera
Eyewear: Sunday Somewhere
Jewels: Bell Frankie, We Dream in Color