Carefully crafted from luxuriously soft and stretchy premium fabric with a waterproof lining, Louvelle’s original and patented turban-style designs elevate the shower cap from a passé necessity to an everyday luxury.
Every bathing beauty knows showers can leave your luscious locks prone to frizz causing humidity. But freshening up doesn’t have to spell the end of your beautiful blow-dry, or leave you compromising on your impeccable style.
Streamlined Amelie features a sleek panelled design, while Dahlia’s adjustable knotted style is more voluminous. For larger heads or very long hair we recommend Dahlia over Amelie.
Both designs are available in a range of fun fashion-forward colours and patterns, meaning there’s a Louvelle shower cap to perfectly compliment the style of every woman who enjoys a little everyday luxury. In fact, Oprah even named them as one of her favourite things.
Features & Benefits
Reasons we’re sure you’ll love our fancy shower cap:
- Protects your luscious locks between washes
- Double layer humidity defying fabric with waterproof lining
- Soft fabrication does not tug on baby hairs
- Won’t leave an elastic mark on forehead
- Less washing means longer lasting hair colour, less heat styling and healthier hair
- Protects your hairline while you remove your makeup
- Keeps your locks out of your skincare treatments
- Stylish enough to wear on the street (even the New York Times agrees!)
- Saves you time and money in keeping your blow dry sleek for longer
- Available in two classic designs
- Long-lasting construction to reduce waste (all those plastic hotel shower caps going to landfill!
- Quick dry fabric (similar to luxe swimwear)
- The original and the best
- The perfect gift for the woman who “has everything”
- Beloved by beauty editors around the world
How to Wear
Gather your luscious locks into a low bun at the base of your head; this fits hair under the cap better than a top knot. Put your Louvelle shower cap on from front to back, just as you would a traditional cap. Adjust as necessary, ensuring all hair is enclosed under your cap.
For best results, we recommend angling the shower below your head.
"These fancy shower caps protect your hair from water and humidity extraordinarily well..they’re thick and double-layered, but not too thick where you run the risk of sweating out your hair. Slips on comfortably without stretching or pulling on hairs; it wicks water instantly and wipes dry fast." Into the Gloss
“Extend your blow out in style....The quick-dry fabric is completely water resistant, protecting your blow dry in style. Slip it on to protect your hairline while applying makeup too.” ELLE
“Louvelle has re-invented the bonnet generally reserved for the privacy of your own bathroom and transformed it into a chic accessory that can be worn anytime, anyplace." InStyle
“Designed to look like pretty headwraps…You could wear this shower cap anywhere and no-one would be the wiser" New York Magazine
“Inspired by old Hollywood glamour, it keeps hair dry thanks to a waterproof lining and looks good in the process." Byrdie
How To Care
Machine wash in delicates bag or hand wash. Line dry (do not tumble dry).