Strike the perfect balance between a faster dry and giving your crowning glory the TLC it deserves with Louvelle’s Riva towel turban.
When our hair is wet, it is at its most fragile. Rubbing and heat styling your luscious locks in this delicate state can lead to damage, friction and frizz. Created from luxurious yet lightweight and extremely absorbent microfibre, these fashion-forward wrap-style towels can dry your hair in half the time it would take with a regular towel, and hold almost 5x their own weight in water.
Unlike some hair towels, the Riva is generously sized, ensuring it truly is a one-size-fits-all affair, while the button closure stays put with ease.
Features & Benefits
Reasons we’re sure you’ll love it:
- Minimises frizz
- Reduces blow dry time
- Proprietary fabric dries hair in half the time of a standard towel
- Protects hair against friction and heat damage
- Generously sized to fit even the longest of locks
- Can absorb almost 5x its weight in water
- Lightweight, so won’t strain your neck
- Button closure for easy application
- Keeps hair off your face and your hands free to apply makeup
- Suitable for all hair types including curly, frizzy, thick, fine, damaged and thinning
- Loved and recommended by hair experts
How to Wear
The Riva hair towel is just as easy to wear as a regular towel! Start by gently squeezing out excess water, then flip your hair over. Position the button on your Riva wrap at the nape of your neck and the loop at the front of your head, then wrap it around. Secure at the back of your head with the button.
“The chicest hair towel wraps we’ve seen” Beauty Crew
“Louvelle’s adorable printed wrap has gained a cult like following for their ability to wick moisture away at double the speed”. Arden Fanning Andrews, Well + Good
“For a further touch of glamour, the Riva hair towel wrap dries hair gently but quickly. I guarantee you need this in your life” Why Hello Beauty
“Not sure how I lived without this for so long” Guest of a Guest
“Add a little print to your shower sesh” Mane Addicts
"This clever invention will cut your hair drying time in half. Plus it's arguably chic enough to wear out on the weekends." WHIMN
How to Care
Machine wash in delicates bag or hand wash. Line dry (do not tumble dry). Do not use fabric softener which can affect towel absorbency.